Rich, aromatic and spicy flavours are the signature of this popular Thai summer feast. Join our class to master the secrets of combining simple ingredients to produce fresh punchy flavours that will surprise the palate. We’ll demonstrate cooking methods from both the north and south of Thailand in a relaxed, fun class led by Tamarind’s expert Chefs. Of course the best part is eating your dishes at the end of the class!
Gluten free, vegetarian and dairy free food allergies can be catered for in this class. Please note your food allergies in ‘Special Requests’ at the time of booking.
For $195 per person- The class includes lunch, one glass of wine, an apron to take home and a recipe book with all the dishes you cooked so you can recreate them at home.
Class runs from 11am – 3pm.
- Dtom yum soup
- Green mango salad with peanut nahm jim
- Jungle curry of barramundi
Summer Menu Dates
Saturday 11th Dec 2021
- Aromatic coconut and galangal soup
- Salad of charred cuttlefish, lychee and peanut nahm jim
- Muslim style curry of lamb
- Peanut relish
Autumn Menu Dates
No upcoming dates for this menu sorry, check back soon.
- Aromatic Coconut, Lemongrass and Kaffir Lime Soup
- Thai Winter Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Spicy Thai Beef Yellow Curry
Winter Menu Dates
Saturday 14th Aug 2021
Menu to be confirmed.