If you need to let your inner ‘Julia Childs’ free, this is the class for you. You’ll master some of the simple and classic techniques French cooking is famous for. Our talented Tamarind chefs will take you through simple yet traditional techniques that you can easily replicate at home. Enjoy flavours from different regions of France and learn subtle hints and tips to achieve the best from your ingredients.
Please note any dietaries in ‘Special Requests’ at the time of booking.
For $195 per person- The class includes lunch, one matched wine, an apron to take home and a recipe book with all the dishes you cooked so you can recreate them at home.
Class runs from 11am – 3pm.
- Summer garden crudities with lyonnaise herb dip
- Classic vinaigrette
- Pan fried salmon fillet with wilted lettuce, cucumber and olive salad with a classic vinaigrette
- Vanilla bavarious with Summer fruits
Summer Menu Dates
Saturday 6th Feb 2021
Saturday 4th Dec 2021
- Seafood chowder
- Pan seared duck breast with organic puy lentils and mustard
- Classic viniagrette
- Chocolate mousse
Autumn Menu Dates
Saturday 6th Mar 2021
Saturday 13th Mar 2021
French onion soup with gruyere croutons
Barramundi fillet with crispy potatoes and mustard lentils
Vanilla bavarios with red wine poached pear
Winter Menu Dates
Saturday 5th Jun 2021
Saturday 3rd Jul 2021
Saturday 7th Aug 2021
- Celeriac remoulade on croute
- Spring vegetable soup with pesto
- Crispy skin duck breast with French style peas
- Lemon myrtle bavarios with ginger crumb